Sekonic C-800 Light & Colour Meter
The Sekonic SpectroMaster C-800 is a full-spectrum color meter that can precisely measure every kind of light including LED HMI Fluorescent and electronic flash. Its high-resolution measuring system featuring CMOS sensor enables capturing spikes in light source output to provide unsurpassed color measurement accuracy. Different than any spectrometer today the C-800's direct display of values for major light source and lens filter brands simplifies correcting and modifying light color for cleaner recording and faster post process.
The New C-800 has CRI, TLCI, TLMF, TM-30-18, and CRI. Currently, the only meter to have SSI (Spectral Similarity Index) developed by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science and Technology Council. Now you can compare and score lights based upon their spectral similarity.
With the C-800 matching the new generation of RGB, RGBW and RGBAW LED's has never been easier. The meter will give you any lights (x, y) values to measure precise chromaticity coordinates, and you can measure Hue and Saturation to get the best match from any RGB LEDs. Now matching your LEDs to any available light source, gelled or not, can now be done in seconds.
The enhancements to the new C-800 show the commitment and importance of end-user input and compatibility with new and growing trends in the color control industry. The new Spectromaster C-800 will give filmmakers and photographers increased confidence with lights to render true to life skin tones and realistic color, as well as match lights better than any other meter on the market. The C-800 will empower you to light better.
- Measures LED, HMI, Fluorescent, Tungsten, Natural Light and Flash, from 380 to 780nm
- Wide measurement range of Color Temperature (1,600 to 40,000K) and illuminance (1 to 200,000lx in ambient light, 20 to 20,500lx・s in flash light)
- Conforms to Class A of JIS C 1609-1: 2006 as Illuminance meter class
- Expanded Color Rendering Properties (CRI, SSI, TLCI, TLMF, TM-30-18)
- Extended Color Control Parameters (Hue/Saturation, CIE 1931 x, y chromaticity coordinate)
- Lighting Filter for RoscoⒸ and LEEⒸ, Camera Filter for Kodak WrattenⒸ , LEEⒸ and FujiⒸ, and LB/CC Index
- Convenient Display Modes for photo/cinematography such as Multiple Lights and White Balance Correction
- Up to 99 data measurements can be stored in memory
- User-friendly design: 270 degrees swivel head, dark calibration without a cap, large 4.3” color touch panel LCD and Customize function
Sensor: CMOS linear image sensor
Measuring System: Spectro Meter
Measuring Range (ISO 100) Ambient Incident Light: 1 to 200,000 lx / 0.09 to 18,600 fc
Measuring Range Flash Incident Light: 20 to 20,500lx・s / 1.86 to 1,900 fc・s
Spectral Wavelength Range: 380nm to 780nm
Color Measuring Range Ambient Light: 1,600 to 40,000K
Color Measuring Range Flash Light : 2,500 to 40,000K
Color Measuring Units Color Rendering Properties: CRI (Ra /R1 to R15), TM-30-18 (Rf, Rg), SSI(t, d, 1, 2) TLCI, TLMF
Operating Temperature: -10 to 40 deg. C
Power source: 1.5V x 2 (AA battery), USB bus-power
LCD 4.3" color dot matrix touch panel LCD
Weight: 0.23 kg