Luminex Gigacore 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
NOTE: The Version 2 stocked specification is 8x Copper ports only (LU 01 00058)
Versatile. Effortless. Reliable.
By far the most versatile Luminex Gigabit switch to be built to date, the plug-and-play GigaCore 10 has been designed specifically for the challenges and rigours of the live events and touring industry, where effortless set up, flexible use options, compact size and rugged reliability are key.
Discover network flexibility in its true nature. The unit can be mounted in a truss, on a wall or in a rack, which makes it suitable for many applications. And with the easy group function, it’s a piece of cake to modify groups, change port settings or add devices to the network, without having to reprogram the entire system.
The GigaCore’s plug-and-play technology is a real time-saver for all AV professionals. The fully pre-configured Ethernet switch has an easy group function with RGB LED indicators, that is easily configured through an intuitive web interface. You can set-up one solid converged network for lighting, audio and video in just minutes without bandwidth issues.
With its robust housing and rugged connectors, the GigaCore 10 is sure to become the all-time favourite switch for touring and live events. The software is validated against all common protocols in the AV industry and will flawlessly work with almost every fixture you connect to the network. For ultimate reliability, two units can be combined in a 1U rack space and operate in a primary/secondary mode.
Focus on being creative again.
Stop wasting time on programming your network or spending money on IT consultants to do it for you. With Luminex GigaCore switches and only some basic AV knowledge, you can do it all by yourself in just the blink of an eye. Now you can finally focus on your core business as an technician or designer: “being creative”!
- Most suitable applications: Touring and live events
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: 4Mb
- MAC address table:
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 22Gbps
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
- Ethernet connectivity: 8 x Shielded Neutrik Ethercon connectors
- Fiber connectivity: None - Version 2 stocked specification is 8x Copper only
- Ethernet port speed: 1Gbps
- Serial: None
- Power connectivity: 1x Neutrik powerCON TRUE1
- Power input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: Maximum 20W
- Fuse: None
- Backup power input: None
- PoE supply: None
- Supported protocols: Avnu AVB/MILAN, Dante©, RAVENNA/AES67©, Ethersound©, Q-SYS/Q-LAN, REAC©, sACN, ArtNet, MANet2, HogNet, RTTrPL (BlackTraX), IEEE 802.1p CoS (Class of Service), DiffServ (DSCP), PoE (802.3af) (optional), PoE+ (optional), IEEE 1588 PTP V2
- Sound protocol compliance: Yes (low jitter)
- Ethernet compliance: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- Display and jog: None
- Configuration: Through the built-in web server
- Status LEDs:
- Global status LEDs: Power, PoE power, RLinkX and mode
- Port status LEDs: PoE, MultiLinkX, RLinkX, groups, link/activity and port speed
- Dark mode available
- Colored RGB LEDs: Yes
- Mounting: Truss, rack or wall
- Enclosure: Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 220 x 330 x 44 mm (8,66" x 13" x 1,73")
- Weight: 2,8 kg
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 °C (non-PoE version)
- Storage temperature: -10 to +70 °C
- Humidity (non condensing): 5 to 95% RH
- Certificates/Approvals: cSGSus Mark, CE, CB certificate, RoHS
- Standards: IEC 60950-1, UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15 CFR 47, CAN/ICES-003, EN 55022, EN 55024 (pending for approval)