LumenRadio CRMX Nova FX Flex RDM
PLASA Innovation Award winning CRMX Nova™ FX RDM.
CRMX Nova FX RDM is a Flex product, meaning that it can be configured either as a transmitter or receiver. It supports one DMX/RDM universe of up to 512 channels with maximum refresh rate. The extensive support for Ethernet based protocols combined with the power of the Flex platform makes it a true swiss army knife for lighting professionals. In transmitter mode, all supported Ethernet protocols can be used in any direction, both as input and output. In receiver mode, it can output any supported Ethernet protocol alongside standard DMX and RDM.
Use it together with our prized SuperNova RDM controller and management software.
The Nova FX RDM brings you all the advanced CRMX features such as Automated Cognitive Coexistence, DMX fidelity, lowest latency in the industry at 5ms, 128 bit encryption and much more. With support for CRMX Unity, the Nova FX RDM provides never before seen flexibility for both wireless and wired DMX and RDM. The Nova FX RDM is compatible with all other CRMX products, both indoor and outdoor, DMX and RDM.
Nova FX RDM utilizes the international license free ISM band on 2.4GHz.
- USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- RDM ANSI E1.20 (Controller and Proxy)
- Streaming ACN (Draft and Final)
- ArtNet I, II & 3
- Strand ShowNet
- ETCNet 2 & 3
- KiNet V1 & V2
- High voltage input: 85-264VAC / 47-70Hz / 10W
- Low voltage input: 12VDC ±20% / 7.5W
- Overvoltage and ESD protected power inputs
- PoE, Power over Ethernet
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 110 x 44 x 125 mm (4.3″ x 1,7″ x 6.3″)
- Weight: 700g, 24oz
- Enclosure: Anodized extruded aluminum
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Output power levels: 300mW (25dBm) (only allowed in North America), 100mW (20dBm), 50mW (17dBm), 10mW (10dBm)
- Tested link range: up to 1000 meters line-of-sight
- DMX: 1 XLR Neutrik® 5-pin gold plated female
- Antenna: RP-TNC male
- Ethernet: 1 RJ45
- AC: IEC 320-C14 male
- DC: Pluggable terminal strip, Phoenix® MSTD 2,5