Single Location Dimmer 2.3kW
The Location Pro-Dim 10 provides portable dimming and switching control for use in studios, marquees or on location. Housed in a robust steel enclosure with carrying handle and insulating feet, this dimmer with 16A CEE FORM inputs and outputs is ideally suited to use in such applications. A front panel level control with mimic LED provides immediate control of dimming levels, with an external DMX input as an option, and the 10A circuit breaker provides reliable circuit protection.
- 16A CEE form input and output
- Suitable for dimming control of incandescent, resistive, inductive/wound transformer loads, and most dimmable electronic transformers for low voltage or cold cathode lighting
- Front panel C10 circuit breaker overcurrent protection
- Front panel rotary level control
- Selectable dimming or zero voltage switching operation
- Internal 0-25% preheat control
- Recommended minimum load 100 W
- Selectable 1 second fade rate for soft start operation with large incandescent lamps
- DMX input on XLR with thumbwheel address setting
Internal DIL switch options
1 - With DIL switch 1 OFF dimming operation is selected, with it ON then the output will be zero voltage switched on and off as the inputs pass through the switching thresholds.
2 - If problems are encountered when dimming loads connected via electronic transformers, switch DIL switch 2 to ON for better compatibility with this type of load.
3 - For a smooth output response, the normal dimming response time with DIL switch 3 OFF is approximately 100 mS. By switching DIL switch 3 ON this response time can be extended to one second in order to diminish the thermal shock applied to large incandescent loads. Such loads should ideally have a measure of preheat set as well so that lamp filaments remain warm and in a high impedance state.
4 - A DMX termination resistor can be switched in by setting DIL switch 4 to ON.