Kino Flo 4' 4 Bank Kit
With its new and classic features, the popular 4Bank remains to be a favorite tool among lighting professionals in the studio or on location.
The 4-Lamp Fixture
The 4Bank Fixture houses the lamps and is comprised of a removable Louver, Reflector, and Lamp Harness. The Louver and Reflector are held in place with Velcro fasteners. They can be used in several configurations:
- Complete fixture with all components combined.
- "Harness Only" - The wiring harness is removed from the fixture so that the user can build a softbox, hide behind Plexiglass or rig into
tight locations. The wiring harness uses Kino Flo designed lamp connectors that grab the lamp pins so lamps can be operated independently of the fixture.
- "Harness + Reflector" - Same as above, but may want to use the reflector to give more punch and direction to the light.
- Can use Louver to give direction to the light or remove louver to give broad coverage over an area, such as lighting blue and green screens etc.
The fixtures can take a variety of lamps. They can be used as a daylight source by using Kino Flo KF55 lamps or a tungsten source using Kino Flo KF32 lamps.
Kino Flo lamps are color-correct and safety-sleeved. The lamps are safety-sleeved because they can operate inside the fixture or independently with only the wiring harness.
- Daylight & Tungsten Tubes
- 7m Header Cable
- 4 Way Select Ballast
- 41K Quick Mount (10mm pin)
- Lamps: 4
- Lamp Type: F75 / T12
- Dimensions: 132 x 33 x 9cm w/16.5cm barndoors
- Weight: 5.2kg