High End Hog 4 Hedgehog Console
The HedgeHog 4 console might be small but it packs a serious punch! Built for travel (even on a plane), these consoles are compact and lightweight ― perfect for smaller venues.
The console shares the same programming layout and capability as it's larger brothers, and can happily load show files from any console in the range.
- Robust Hog 4 OS operating system
- Fixture-Net connector
- Unlimited simultaneous crossfades
- Internal solid-state hard drive
- One internal 12-inch 10-point touchscreen
- 10 manual playback faders
- Four expanded-wheelset encoders
- 12 user-assignable function keys
- Kensington security slot
- One dimmable white desk light included
- Two USB flash drives for show storage and console recovery included
- Dust cover included
HEDGEHOG 4 CONNECTIVITY
- Local DMX-512 outputs: 2x Neutrik 5-pin XLR - Expandable DMX-512 outputs via USB DMX Widgets or Art-Net Nodes 4x universes total (2048 output channels)
- Connectivity with visualizers via Fixture-Net (Art-Net or E1.31/sACN, unrestricted by local output capacity)
- Supports USB playback and expansion Wings
- USB 2.0 ports: 2 rear
- USB 3.0 ports: 2 rear
- Mains power: 100-250VAC, 50/60Hz, max 55W
- Mains connector: IEC320 C13
- Fuse: 1x 5x20mm 5AT fuse
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Width: 527mm / 20.8"
- Depth: 555mm / 21.9"
- Height: 101mm / 4.0"
- Weight: 7.7kg / 17lb