ETC Source Four LED 2 Lustr
Light quality is the driving force behind ETC's LED product development. Countless hours have gone into creating tools worthy of the most professional applications, and the Source Four® LED Series 2 luminaire is the result of that dedication. With the brightest output and the boldest rendering of the colors you use most, the Source Four LED Series 2 introduces a whole new level of LED lighting that can be used anywhere.
We put a twist of lime in the luminaire and mixed it all up. ETC's x7 Color System™ combines a balanced recipe of up to seven colors to create evocative color mixes. The Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr array takes the idea even further, with the addition of a lime-green LED emitter. Lime green increases the luminaire's lumen output in open white and lighter tints to make them brighter and livelier, better matching the color of a conventional Source Four fixture. The lime also enriches color-rendering by better marrying the red and blue ends of the color spectrum, for truer-to-life light that fills in the gaps that ordinary LEDs leave behind.
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- 54,000-hour L70 Rating for Lustr, 20,000-hour Rating for Daylight HD and Tungsten HD
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser
- Accessory slot for motorised gobo devices or optional iris
- Power in/thru via PowerCon Connections
- Up to 6 fixtures can be linked via power in/thru connectors from a 15A power source
- DMX512-A/RDM in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal color shift during dimming