ETC Source Four LED 2 Daylight
Light quality is the driving force behind ETC's LED product development. Countless hours have gone into creating tools worthy of the most professional applications, and the Source Four® LED Series 2 luminaire is the result of that dedication. With the brightest output and the boldest rendering of the colors you use most, the Source Four LED Series 2 introduces a whole new level of LED lighting that can be used anywhere.
Lighting that ought to be in pictures. The Daylight HD array is designed for the studio and other applications where high-definition lighting is a must. With flicker-free operation - even at high speeds - the Source Four LED Series 2 Daylight HD array looks great on screen. The Daylight HD array produces the coolest 4000 to 6500K (2700K - 6500K), variable-white light that looks just like natural sunlight. The temperatures and tints can be tweaked to perfectly illuminate individual skin tones, so they look great in person and on camera. Both arrays output an incredible amount of lumens, for the brightest light in their respective colour-temperature ranges.
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- 54,000-hour L70 Rating for Lustr, 20,000-hour Rating for Daylight HD and Tungsten HD
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser
- Accessory slot for motorised gobo devices or optional iris
- Power in/thru via PowerCon Connections
- Up to 6 fixtures can be linked via power in/thru connectors from a 15A power source
- DMX512-A/RDM in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal color shift during dimming