ENTTEC Hyperion Managed 8 Way Gigabit Switch
The perfect switch for any project, anywhere.
This touring-grade device has been designed for life on the road, allowing for the handling and routing of unicast, multicast and broadcast packets with an elegant and intuitive setup.
With features including Redundancy Looping, popular fibre connectivity (SFP and/or opticalCON) and an intuitive, fully-configurable web interface, the Hyperion effectively prioritises professional lighting protocols and is compatible with Art-Net, sACN, MA-Net, PTPv1, PTPv2 and any other TCP/IP usage. Of course, it can also make tidy work of your audio or AV signals too.
- Touring network switch
With industry-standard powerCON, etherCON and opticalCON ports for secure device connection, the HP1’s rugged construction means that it’s built for life on the open road.
- Standard 19″ rack size
No messing around with awkward wings and add-ons to make it fit. Simply slot into a standard touring rack space.
- Easy webpage configuration
Intuitive web-based configuration. Use your favorite browser, click a few buttons and you’re done. Managing a switch has never been easier.
- Prioritises major lighting protocols
Hyperion was designed with professional lighting protocols in mind and is compatible with Art-Net, sACN, MA-Net, PTPv1, PTPv2 and other TCP/IP usages. Multicast or broadcast, this switch can take it all.
- Redundancy backbone link
For peace of mind, Ports 7 and 8 act as a redundancy link. If ever one link fails or drops out, the other link will instantly take over. No configuration required.
- EtherCON ports
The speed of etherCON ports can be managed, and are user-configurable (up-to 1 Gbps). Detailed statistics for each port is available to review on the web interface.
- LC Ports
LC Fiber ports available for projects that don’t need the ruggedized fibre connection OpticalCON offers.
- Input Voltage 90-264 V AC
- Input Frequency 47-63 Hz
- Maximum Power 60 W
- Power Supply protection: Over-current Auto recovery, Over-temperature Latch
- Temperature - Storage -20°C ~ 70 °C / Working 0°C ~ 40 °C
- Humidity - Storage 5% ~ 90% non-condensing / Working 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- 1X powerCON IN
- 6X Front etherCON connectors
- 2X Rear etherCON connectors
- 1X 1000M SFP port
- 1X OPTIONAL OpticalCON(Front or Rear)
- IP Rating IP20
- Cooling: Low Noise MAGLEV VAPO-bearing Fan
- MAC Address table limit: 8192
- Maximum frame length: 9216 B
- Cache: 32 Mb
- Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
- IGMP support Yes (V1/V2)
- IGMP snooping (multicast) Yes, enabled by default
- Net Weight 2.5 kg / 5.52 lb
- L x W x H - 445.82 mm x 180.29 mm x 43.20 mm
- Ethernet Compliance: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Flow Control, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet