Birdie Track System
Version 2 Birdie Track is a flexible rigging and power distribution system for PAR 16 Birdies. The system enables birdies to be flown in a variety of orientations from multiple pick up methods. It also offers an aesthetically pleasing solution when providing Theatrical foot lights.
- Colour - Black
- Construction - Aluminium / Steel
- IP Rating - IP 20
- Voltage - 240v (no transformers required)
- Track Capacity - 16A
- Lamps - GU10 50W 35 Degrees
- Length - 2 meters
- Depth - 33 mm (55mm total with supports)
- Width - 41mm
- 1 x Matt Black 16A Ceeform Connector - 3 Meter Input Cable
- Floor Mounted (Direct to floor)
- Trigger Clamp (Horizontal / Vertical)
- TV Spigot (Horizontal / Vertical)
- Eye Bolt (Horizontal)Track sections can be coupled together electrically and mechanically up to 4 meters vertically or 18m horizontally.
Supplied as standard with 8 heads on a 2m track.
Up to 24 lengths can be transported on a single width meatrack.
Please contact a Version 2 Project Manager to discuss the versatility of this unique system further.
Par 16 Birdie 230v Track Mount
|Lamphead Type:||PAR 16 Birdie|
|Colour:||Black or Chrome|
|Lamp Type:||PAR 16|
|Voltage Range:||230 V|
|Dimmability:||Yes, 0 - 100 % via external dimming system|
|Connector:||3 Circuit Lighting Track Connector|
|Correlated Color Temperature:||3200 K|
|Product Weight:||220 g|
|External Length / Height:||56 mm|
|External Width:||56 mm|
|External Depth:||130 mm|
|External Transformer:||Not Required|
|Mounting:||3 Circuit Lighting Track Connector|
|SHVC:||To be advised|
|Cable:||Fitted with high temperature mains cord|